Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 / 31 / 14
BECOME A MEMBER FOR AN AD FREE EXPERIENCE

Author Topic: 2013 DCC training camp  (Read 9765 times)

Lindy79

• Charter Member
  • Member 400
Re: 2013 DCC training camp
« Reply #15 on: 05 / 31 / 13 »
Courtney cooks twitter account has been closed. Perhaps just a glitch or she is off the team

She does have a "regular" twitter account but the last post was on May 22. I wonder what happened?

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 20,000
  • My Favorite Cheerleader
« Reply #16 on: 05 / 31 / 13 »
She does have a "regular" twitter account but the last post was on May 22. I wonder what happened?

If she's off the team, my guess would be an injury, because I don't think Courtney (being a 3rd year DCC) would do anything that foolish to get herself thrown off the team....maybe we find out about it in the next few weeks or maybe when "Making the Team 8" comes out...
Rule #15:Always work as a team.

Lindy79

• Charter Member
  • Member 400
« Reply #17 on: 06 / 01 / 13 »
My guess is illness, injury, or family emergency. She is from Utah so I assume that her family is back there. She wanted to be a DCC so bad so I also don't think she would do anything to screw it up.

These vets have seen what happens to girls who get cut for bad things (ex: Kaitlin L, Carla, Sintia, Jennifer M, etc) so that should be their lesson to behave.

met 12345

• Member 5000
« Reply #18 on: 06 / 01 / 13 »
My guess is illness, injury, or family emergency. She is from Utah so I assume that her family is back there. She wanted to be a DCC so bad so I also don't think she would do anything to screw it up.

These vets have seen what happens to girls who get cut for bad things (ex: Kaitlin L, Carla, Sintia, Jennifer M, etc) so that should be their lesson to behave.

If it was an injury had to be serious they have kept girls on with injuries before like Cassie and Brooke S, they got rid of her DCC account I think she is still listed on the website as a member of the squad, I wonder if she left for personal reasons.

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 20,000
« Reply #19 on: 06 / 03 / 13 »
DCC uniform fitting day-from Tweets today:
Ashley
Thinking about all the lovely TCCs who will be fitted for the iconic uniform today! Savor the experience; it's a once-in-a-lifetime moment!
Jasmine:
Very exciting & special day for our TCCs :) uniform fittings!!! Enjoy every second of today girls..its an awesome feeling!
Sydney:
Uniform fittings are today for the training camp candidates. I remember first trying mine on in 2008. Such an exciting moment! #TimeFlies
Lauren:
http://I hope all the TCCs are having a FABULOUS day! #uniformfittings #cowboysnation #maketheteam
Chelsea
So excited for the training camp candidates who are getting to try on our amazing uniform today! Soak it in girls!

which means they are really going to know where they stand, because Kelli will definitely tell them where they need to improve physical wise...
« Last Edit: 06 / 03 / 13 by edgolo »
Rule #15:Always work as a team.