Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
02 / 08 / 16

Author Topic: 2013 DCC training camp  (Read 13160 times)

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 30,000
  • My Favorite Cheerleader
Re: 2013 DCC training camp
« Reply #40 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
Looks like Chelsea's off the team...
if you read her "new" twitter account heading, if states "former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader"

think it's safe to say that she won't be on the sidelines this season......hope she tries again in the future though

that leaves 27 veterans (that we know of)....
To be, or not to be, that is the question.....

Columbinegirl1984

« Reply #41 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
Just read in an Article that kelli and judy made a in the moment decision to bring back a veteran that had already been cut does anyone know if this is true

Boomer

« Reply #42 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
Got a note from Lindy and verified it that Chelsea's DCC account is closed...wonder if she was one of the four vets that Kelli pulled from the cameo shoot http://www.myfavoritecheerleader.com/index.php?topic=9237.0 and if it was severe enough to have Chelsea kicked off the team....
I think I missed something, what could she have done that got her kicked off the team?
There is a hole in the roof of Cowboys Stadium so God can watch his team play on Sundays!!

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 30,000
« Reply #43 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
I think I missed something, what could she have done that got her kicked off the team?

Kelli pulled four veterans from the “Cameos” photo shoot (and remember that the Cameo shoot was just this past Monday) because she thought they weren’t in good enough shape-it may have been that Chelsea may have been one of them and it may have been that it was something that she may have had a problem with (and probably been warned by Kelli about it-the "two strikes and you're out" approach)...

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 30,000
« Reply #44 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
Just read in an Article that kelli and judy made a in the moment decision to bring back a veteran that had already been cut does anyone know if this is true

I've seen that in a couple of articles telling us in a couple of articles about the "Making the Team 8" coming out in September....and in a couple of other places as well...A couple of us are guessing that if there was one that they were bringing back it might be Teri....

Boomer

« Reply #45 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
You know, some of the new first time girls are obviously just kidding themselves by trying out when they are out of shape, but how can a veteran show up like that?? I mean, they know what it takes, and when hundreds of other girls are showing up to compete, wouldn't you make sure you are at your best?? Makes no sense, and certainly K and J don't regard you as a serious player when that happens...
There is a hole in the roof of Cowboys Stadium so God can watch his team play on Sundays!!

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 30,000
« Reply #46 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
You know, some of the new first time girls are obviously just kidding themselves by trying out when they are out of shape, but how can a veteran show up like that?? Makes no sense, and certainly K and J don't regard you as a serious player when that happens...

Especially on the day of cameos when you have been through the dance practices, the training camp, etc...

Boomer

« Reply #47 on: 07 / 03 / 13 »
^ I wouldn't doubt that the high command takes it as sort of an insult.... :(

Columbinegirl1984

« Reply #48 on: 07 / 31 / 13 »
Don't know if has been posted yet but it looks like Kathryn Dunn got cut as she posted on her twitter that she has started her first season as a Dallas Mavericks Dancer. and she has a new twitter DMD_Kathryn

met 12345

• Global Moderator
  • Member 20,000
« Reply #49 on: 07 / 31 / 13 »
Don't know if has been posted yet but it looks like Kathryn Dunn got cut as she posted on her twitter that she has started her first season as a Dallas Mavericks Dancer. and she has a new twitter DMD_Kathryn

Crystal Anderson was also cut and is now a Dallas Mavericks Dancer