Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 / 23 / 14
BECOME A MEMBER FOR AN AD FREE EXPERIENCE

Author Topic: DCC in snow  (Read 273 times)

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 20,000
  • My Favorite Cheerleader
DCC in snow
« on: 08 / 08 / 13 »
From 1993 and the infamous Leon Lett Thanksgiving Day game
Dallas 1993.jpg
Rule #15:Always work as a team.

yankeedallasfan

• Member 200
Re: DCC in snow
« Reply #1 on: 08 / 11 / 13 »
I still can't believe he touched that ball like that.

I've often wondered what the DCC would do in very cold weather.  I live about 800 miles northeast of Dallas and there's no way the DCC could wear those uniforms outdoors here in the Ohio Valley in December.  I know they get very little of that kind of cold in Dallas but it can happen on rare occasion.  I remember a playoff game in late 1983 against the Rams where it got into the low 30s in Dallas.  Here we were in single digits but I would imagine to most people from Texas 30s is really cold.  Those cheerleaders would get frostbite in weather like that.

edgolo

• Global Moderator
  • Member 20,000
  • My Favorite Cheerleader
Re: DCC in snow
« Reply #2 on: 08 / 11 / 13 »
I still can't believe he touched that ball like that.

I've often wondered what the DCC would do in very cold weather.  I live about 800 miles northeast of Dallas and there's no way the DCC could wear those uniforms outdoors here in the Ohio Valley in December.  I know they get very little of that kind of cold in Dallas but it can happen on rare occasion.  I remember a playoff game in late 1983 against the Rams where it got into the low 30s in Dallas.  Here we were in single digits but I would imagine to most people from Texas 30s is really cold.  Those cheerleaders would get frostbite in weather like that.

well, if on the chance that the Cowboys somehow make the Super Bowl, we may just find out...Remember that this year's Super Bowl is at the New Meadowlands stadium...and New Jersey in early February is not exactly known for its warmth....
Rule #15:Always work as a team.